Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'm Back! Been away too long.

Good Friday. March 29, 2012.

I'm back. I have been spending too much time on mindless forums. If I am going to be reading mindless stuff, I may as well create it myself. From time to time I may say something that offends someone. Or maybe offends several people. Heck, if I'm an a roll, I may offend an entire Gaggle! of folks.

I am currently at work resurecting my interest in backpacking. Naturally, I shall attempt to include my current Pentax 6x7 and 105mm lens among my gear. That camera and lens served me well many long years ago. I still have the negatives from a trip in what is now the Holy Cross Wilderness in Colorado. I hope to do the same in the future.

From the trip to Colorado, circa 1974...

Dropping back down to treeline.
Stand by for something that might offend someone. Too bad that it has become so easy to offend folks nowadays.

Happy Easter!

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment