Tuesday, January 12, 2010

At Last!

I found a template that uses the whole screen. My photos display much nicer.

My mood is good. I'm still not up to speed on keeping the Blog Drivel flowing. That will improve. Tonight, tomorrow night. Film developing. A roll of Delta 100 (possibly my last) from Bubba. A roll of Efke 25 from the Hasselblad. Strike while the water in Houston is frigid.

I think I'll add a picture and admire the new formatting. From the Wayback Machine. The original Pentax 6x7, 105mm lens & Ektachrome. S. America Street, Covington, Louisinana. Circa mid-1970s.









1 comment:

  1. Came across this comment of yours elsewhere in cyberspace:

    > I own and am very fond of the B+W Yellow-Orange and Yellow-Green filters. They are my most used filters for 35mm and 4x5 film

    Which of these filters would you recommend when i.e. under what shooting conditions?

    Thanks, and soem great pictures in your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete