Saturday, June 22, 2019

Okay Folks. It's time to get serious!

For months the Talking Heads masquerading as Journalists. every Left Wing Looney Toon politician, the United Nations and the unelected bureaucrats running the European Union have been screaming that we must bankrupt the country in order to stop the Earth from disintegrating as a result of GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!

What a crock! For awhile now I have muttering to myself whenever I hear this ludicrous nonsense on television or read nonsense on the internet.
My theory about the so-called "News" from the likes of MSNBC, AOC, Bernie Sanders, Al Gore, etc. is: "Never let the facts interfere with your agenda." It seems that I am not alone in my thinking.
"Antonio Rivera2 months ago

Record breaking winters. More ice than ever. But let’s not look at these facts because this example doesn’t align with my agenda."

Greenland Glacier Growing

Earlier today I found two bits of scientific information on the topic near and dear to the Radical Left's Agenda: Carbon Dioxide and Global Warming. This topic is so painful to the Loons on the Left that they refuse to admit that science is against their Agenda.

We need MORE Co2! For healthy plants! For the Vegans!

Carbon Dioxide Isn't Evil

More things the Climate Changers wish would go away.

This time from Montana:

Bitterly Cold Montana Winter

I leave you with this view from Yellowstone NP. Where carbon dioxide helps regrow the forests decimated by the fires of 1988.


Cheers!
Wayne







No comments:

Post a Comment